- This event has passed.
FCC VE TESTING
December 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am CST$14
The W5YI Volunteer Examiner testing team will be conducting Amateur radio license exams.
On exam day bring the following items:
- A legal photo ID (driver’s license, passport). If no photo ID is available, two forms of identification must be presented:
- Non-photo ID/drivers license
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security card
- Utility bill or bank statement showing the person’s current address as it appears on Form 605.
- If applicable, bring a photocopy of your current official amateur radio license.
- A calculator (with memory erased and formulas cleared) is allowed.
- Pencils and scratch paper will be provided.
- Cell phones should be turned off.
- The current exam session fee is $14.00 cash or check.
- Testing begins at 9:00 AM.