Saturday – August 12, 2023 | Beginning @ 9:00am
Exam Fee is $14.00 (cash or check)
FCC Registration Number(FRN)
at least 48 hours before showing up for their exam.
An FRN is REQUIRED documentation as part of the exam team submitting its paperwork to the W5YI VEC for submission to the FCC.
On exam day bring the following items:
- A legal photo ID (driver’s license, passport). If no photo ID is available, two forms of identification must be presented:
- Non-photo ID/drivers’s license
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security card
- Utility bill or bank statement showing the person’s current address as it appears on Form 605.
- If applicable, bring a photocopy of your current official amateur radio license.
- A calculator (with memory erased and formulas cleared) is allowed.
- Pencils and scratch paper will be provided.
- Cell phones should be turned off.
- The current exam session fee is $14.00 cash or check.
- Testing begins at 9:00 AM.
For additional information contact:
Robert Fincher K5REF ✉ email@example.com
Bob Davis KB5RD ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org